quarta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2015

What I had done before and what I'm doing now

In the past, I had traveled a lot with my family before my 20's. I used to go to every place, I was always there. But, before I finished my graduation, I had not traveled many times with them.



I have always put my professional goals in first place. I had not traveled many times for five years because I didn't want to affect my studies. Now I see that I have behaved in an exaggerated way. All we need a little rest.

The master's course have been teaching a lot to me. I have developed many and many skills. Technical, administrative and personal skills are some of them. Therefore, I have learned how to manage my time and know when I should work and when I should take a nap!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pode reclamar aqui neste espaço!