quarta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2015

Good morning, good afternoon and goodnight! If you don't know why I am writing in English, take a look in this post.

Well, today's class was about success. What is a successful person, what is failure, what is success for me, and why do people fail.


If you look in the previous posts (those wrote in portuguese), you will find out that I wrote a lot about this. Discussions about professional subjects are very interesting for me, because I care a lot about my future and where I'm going.

We read a lot of interesting quotes:

Many of the life's failures are people who did not realize how close to success they were when they gave up.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

This may look useless but sometimes that quotes could be converted in real actions and provide good results. I use some of those as inspirations to make decisions and to wake up and have a useful day!

Bye!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pode reclamar aqui neste espaço!