quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Tough days

Hello again, how are you guys? I hope you are good! :)

Well, well.... I've worked a lot these days. Man... I've been writing a paper and these kind of task consumes a lot of time. At least, for me. My advisor gave me a short period to work on it. So, I had to create time where  doesn't exists..

But, the good news is that I've finished it! Yaaa. Now it is with my friend and english teacher, Thiago Dantas. I hope he aren't having many problems to fix it. I think I am writing well, better than 12 months ago. But, I want more!

I'm not attending the english classes at my school because I've been working  a lot on this paper and other things... but I wish I could publish paper in a near future.

So, this is all folks, a great hug for all of you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Pode reclamar aqui neste espaço!