quarta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2015

An ordinary man

Hello again... today I'm gonna talk about a feeling that I have nowadays.

In the past, when I was younger, I dreamed about being an important person, full of activities... For that, I would study a lot, be very influential, and develop a great focus. This thought was the meaning of the word success for me. A important person should be like that.



But I didn't know why be an important person. Moreover, I didn't have a real reference. But, in my mind, I had this power to reach the goals.

I know I have... all of we have this power. But, nowadays, I'm dreaming about having better days.. The last years told me that sometimes the required effort is higher than the result. Also, it's difficult to have success still employing all of this effort.

So, I'm quiet. I want to be an ordinary man, living with his wife, sons, travel overseas, have fun with friends, and with a high rate of happy moments. I'm shifting my life from the professional perspective to the personal perspective.

Um comentário:

  1. Ser comum não é tão ruim assim. O importante meu camarada é você está satisfeitos com as suas conquistas pessoais. Pq quem vive por viver, morre por morrer.

    ResponderExcluir

Pode reclamar aqui neste espaço!